Welcome to The Newton Law Firm in Clemson, South Carolina.
RANDALL M. NEWTON
Since 1977, Randall M. Newton has been practicing primarily real estate law in Oconee, Pickens and Anderson Counties, South Carolina, with a small portion of the practice dedicated to estate planning/wills and probate.
- Mr. Newton was born in Seneca, South Carolina, November 20, 1950. He is married with 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
- He served in the United States Army Reserve.
- Mr. Newton was admitted to the S.C. Bar in November 1976. He is currently a member of the S.C. Bar Association and Pickens County Bar Association.
- He is a title insurance agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- He received his education by attending Calhoun Elementary School in Central, South Carolina, going on to graduate from D. W. Daniel High School, also located in Central, South Carolina. He attended Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, graduating with a B.S. B.A. in 1973. In 1976, he obtained his juris doctor from the University of South Carolina Law School in Columbia, South Carolina.
THOMAS A.M. BOGGS
Formerly practicing law in Spartanburg County for 33 years, Thomas A. M. Boggs joined our firm in 2008 with experience in criminal law, family law and personal injury.
- Mr. Boggs was born in Birmingham, Alabama on January 19, 1950. He is married with 3 children and 3 grandchildren.
- He served in United States Army.
- Mr. Boggs is a member of the S.C. Bar Association and Pickens County Bar Association.
- Mr. Boggs is a graduate of Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina. He obtained his juris doctor from the University of South Carolina Law School in Columbia, South Carolina.
We invite you to review our services and credentials. Please feel free to contact us and schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you.